- 87% of employees’ say they consider health & wellness offerings when choosing an employer.
- 77% of employees’ said that employee wellness programs positively effect their corporate culture.
- 26% of UK businesses are currently monitoring their employee wellbeing. This is expected to rise to 41% by 2025.
- 23% of UK businesses provide information and techniques to improve their employees’ wellbeing.
- 40% of UK businesses still have no mental health policy in place as of 2019. We aim to change this.
Figures taken from FSB First Voice Survey Nov/Dec 2019